Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer plans

This summer all I'm going to do is play basketball and work. I can't wait for July because that when a lot of our tournaments are.

My team is going to a lot of places like Memphis, Dallas, Houston, and Las vegas. It will be really fun and will really help me out going against the nations top talent.

I really want to get a job. i'm tired of being broke all the time. and it's not fair for my mom to always pay for me to go places.

I'm 16 years old and some things happened to me this past week that made me realize that I need to start holding myself accountable for my actions.
This year i've really slacked around at school. too I'm going to change.

Anyway back to the summer... I already kind of work with my uncle doing landscaping. we just did a project together and i really liked it.

I might look  into that for college. the job pays really good but. it's out of my uncles pocket because the company he works for doesn't hire anyone under the age of 18 because the hours can be way too long for someone in school.

So some days he brings me along if its a project that he is working on alone.

That's why i want to get a real job with real hours. because all I do is play basketball. I don't really hangout with my friends that much in the summer because they play for different AAU teams and they go to tournaments almost every weekend.

I have trouble trusting people so i don't really make new friends. I'm a quite person unless i trust you then I always talk. it's just the way I am.

anyway I keep getting off subject.  this class is col i like to write too. I just have horrible sense of time management so I barely do homework. I also got ADD so I'm always sidetracked. I take pills for it. but i usually forget to take them.

I'm going off on a random tangent again.

i usually do that when i'm bored or i am doing something i like, like right now i feel like writing so my fingers are typing everything that pops up in my head. POPOPOP

just like that. anyway back to my summer.. i want a job because my house is always noisy and if I could live at my AAU facility i would. but I can't so getting a job will take some time out of my day.

that way i wont be sitting at home like a bum.
i plan to gain a lot of weight this summer. i'm sooooo sick of being skinny. my head is really big and since im so skinny i look like a lollipop.. That's not really attractive.

anyway.. this summer I'm going to be at roosevelt lifting everyday. I'm 6 feet 8 inches, and I keep bouncing from 195- 200lbs. in reality I should be 225lbs. that's what my goal is for the summer. I always eat alot so but I dont gain weight. I eat about three servings every night at dinner.

So I got a lot of protein stuff that Ill drink 3 times a day every day and after every time i lift or have a skills workout. i'm going to work alot on my game too.

I've gotten really good at scoring. I learned how to use my length to get a shot over and around defenders too. I'm working on my legs everyday so i can get up over my defender.

i don't really have hops right now. but thats what the jumprope and squats, and leg lifts are for right? i want to be the best I can be for next season.

It'll be My junior year and i have to get noticed this summer and next season, or it will be harsd to get a scholarship from a good school.

Al of my coaches believe I can go D1 so i'm going to prove them right. I'm going to make it.
Thats pretty much it for my summer plans.It's not a lot but I think its good enough.

I'll probably have things that we'll do with my family but I'm not sure right now. i'll just go day by day.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment